Google-Translate-English to Hebrew Google-Translate-English to Japanese Google-Translate-English to Russian
Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to Dutch
Google-Translate-English to Spanish Google-Translate-English to Portuguese Google-Translate-English to German

Colombia to invest $2.2B in road infrastructure

From: Colombia to invest $2.2B in road infrastructure – Colombia news | Colombia Reports.

Colombia‘s Infrastructure Agency announced a plan on Friday to invest $2.2 billion on new roads in the country.

Director of the National Infrastructure Agency Luis Fernando Andrade officialized the scheme which will begin at end of the year with the construction of six new road projects, reported La W Radio.

The first six roads constructed will include a dual carriageway between the northern cities of Barranquilla and Cartagena.

The agency expects to complete the project in the first half of 2014 with 60% of the funding for projects coming from revenues and the other 40% from the government

Be sure you visit about www.MarySolColombia.com and www.CartagenaAlquilaBarcos.com on our website!  Mar y Sol loves Colombia!

infrastructure

page 1 of 1
Welcome , today is Thursday, 2018/01/18