Google-Translate-English to Hebrew Google-Translate-English to Japanese Google-Translate-English to Russian
Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to Dutch
Google-Translate-English to Spanish Google-Translate-English to Portuguese Google-Translate-English to German

Nicaragua To Gain A New Airport


Agreement Between Barceló and Nicaragua to Build Airport

A partnership has been formed between the Nicaraguan government and the Spanish group Barceló to build an international airport in the Montelimar resort, in San Rafael del Sur.


An article in reports that “The Government ofNicaragua and the Spanish hotel group Barceló have signed an agreement to build an international airport in the Montelimar resort, in the Pacific, officials said on Sunday. The agreement, which creates a joint partnership between the two parties was signed in a private ceremony in Managua by Nicaragua’s Attorney General Hernan Estrada, and the group’s director for Barceló Central and South America, Juan José Ribas. ”

The State of Nicaragua will have control of the joint venture, as it would hold a 75% stake, with the Barceló group owning the remaining 25%.

The Spanish hotel chain Barceló has two establishments in Nicaragua, a luxury hotel located in the south of the capital, and the other the Barcelo Montelimar Beach Resort & Casino, a resort located on the Pacific coast of Nicaragua, 65 miles south Managua. The latter will directly benefit the construction of the proposed international airport, because tourists will arrive not only from within the country but also directly from other Central American countries, including Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala and Panama.

page 1 of 1
Welcome , today is Sunday, 2018/01/21